Martyrs and Thieves
There's a place in the darkness that I used to cling to. It presses harsh hope against time. In the absense of martyrs there's a presense of thieves who only want to rob you blind. They steal away any sense of peace. Oh I'm a king, I'm a king on my knees. And I know they are wrong when they say I am strong as the darkness covers me.
So turn on the light and reveal all the glory. I am not afraid to bear all my weakness, knowing in meekness, I have a kingdom to gain. Where there is peace and love in the light. I am not afraid to let your light shine bright in my life.
So turn on the light and reveal all the glory. I am not afraid to bear all my weakness, knowing in meekness, I have a kingdom to gain. Where there is peace and love in the light. I am not afraid to let your light shine bright in my life.
Labels: lyrics