<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1465112121931942813?origin\x3dhttp://astimeunravels.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Beautifully Broken

I am beautifully broken
it's the first time it hasn't hurt
and it's strange
that I can see and stand, here and now
because I should be crushed

But You have shown me the beauty
in the broken
The peace in the middle of my chaos
And it's beautiful to be free

I am living a dream
It may be mine or else it's yours
But the dream has to continue
Else all will be lost

I am waiting for one
Unsure if he will come
Maybe someday I'll see
But today is lost in aloneness
You are not here and I can't see

I know now
I just want to be loved
But the love I have is easily lost
And the pain is my doing
I drive the knife right into my own heart

I am unable to live like this
I know it well enough
I am dysfunction
Still, my heart is pure today

And it's a gift
I don't understand
But grasp onto
With all I have

Labels:

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end