out of style
Sometimes I think it would be better if I just deleted my whole blog. But then I don't. go figure.
ps: I recently realized how very old I'm getting. Like when the music that I consider to be "the classics" (DC talk -Jesus Freak) was made back when my youth group kids were 4 and I was in grade 6. Which was over 10 years ago and I still remember every single word of that song... and the in-car jamming along with said song got some pretty strange looks from said youth group kid... oops.
I am so so out of style.
ps: I recently realized how very old I'm getting. Like when the music that I consider to be "the classics" (DC talk -Jesus Freak) was made back when my youth group kids were 4 and I was in grade 6. Which was over 10 years ago and I still remember every single word of that song... and the in-car jamming along with said song got some pretty strange looks from said youth group kid... oops.
I am so so out of style.
10:54 a.m.
Who cares if we are out of style. 10 years we would have been very cool! hah! It was a pleasure to sing with you! :) top
1:41 p.m.
I remember being a youth group leader three years ago or more now, and a group of youth group boys had put together a band. and they said, "Our next song is an oldie but a goodie," and they played "Smells like Teen Spirit". I laughed thinking of how i had gotten that album in gr.8 for my birthday, and realized they were 3 or four when the album had come out. top