<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1465112121931942813?origin\x3dhttp://astimeunravels.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

My head really hurts


new dreadsies!
Originally uploaded by Michelaine.
And I've already taken two ibuprophens. Ouch! We strarted dreading at about 1:30pm this afternoon and ended at about 5:30pm this evening. That's 4 hours of extreme pain and clenched teeth.

Seriously, it's the kind of thing you only get done once. I hope my head doesn't hurt like this for long. Hopefully it will be worth it. I've been waiting at least 4 years for this day... so a little pain can't ruin it for me now!

Dear: my head
Merry Christmas!! I hope you enjoy your gift. I know it hurts right now, but you must understand that it is for your best interest and soon your unsurpassed beauty will be so inescapable that the pain will be all but forgotten.
Love, your body.

I hope these dreadsies sit down soon... presently they are standing up on end and making me look like some sort of punk rocker. I would be fine with that except that I got over my punk stage about 2 years ago. Okay, maybe just a year and a half ago... still. It was weird walking down Jasper and not feeling scared because I was probably the one that other evening pedestrians were afraid of.

:)
Micha is out.

ps: come see me and my new dreads. yey!

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Blogger Kelela says so:
    9:51 a.m.  

    AHHH!!! Just kidding! That is pretty crazy Michelle! I guess you gotta try it to see what you think! But I will tell you that I think I do like your straight silky hair! But hey! Have fun while you are young! Love you! top