<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1465112121931942813?origin\x3dhttp://astimeunravels.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Soul states

Cleaning one's room is very fulfilling. Refreshing. Liberating. Dusty.

My floor was in quite a horrifying state of disarroi as the French say. Disarray. Complete and utter chaos. My mother vacuumed a small trail through the middle of my room. I was forced to humbly admit defeat with regards to room upkeep and general cleanliness. I'm not sure how many of my avid readers knew this about me or would have guessed it. Let me know how you had previously pictured the state of my personal space.

The truth is that I am an incredibly messy person. My mother says that it is because they (my parents) are both crazy perfectionist, thus I am one as well, but being quite realistic myself, I know that perfection is unattainable and therefore give up entirely. I'm not sure if this is a reliable theory, but it would provide a good explanation for the state of my room.

A friend once commented that the state of one's room often reflects the state of one's life or state of one's mind. I'm not sure if I whole-heartedly agree with this... perhaps only because that would force me to come to terms with the untidy state of my soul.

However, I have managed to "eviter" this for the moment because I have successfully brought my room into a reasonable state of order this evening. Maybe above referenced friend was right... I'm feeling in a wonderfully welcome place of peace and rightness lately. Perhaps this state of my soul has chosen to become reflected in my space as well. Who knows?

Micha is out.

Labels:

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end